Microsoft® Office for the Macintosh, Version 4.2.1
Microsoft® Office for the Macintosh, version 4.2.1, now enhanced to meet the specialized needs of small businesses. This new Office release combines the best-selling business productivity applications Microsoft Word 6.0.1, Microsoft Excel 5.0 and the Microsoft PowerPoint® presentation graphics program 4.0, with powerful tools to help businesses take full advantage of the power of the
Microsoft® Office for the Macintosh, version 4.2.1, now enhanced to meet the specialized needs of small businesses. This new Office release combines the best-selling business productivity applications Microsoft Word 6.0.1, Microsoft Excel 5.0 and the Microsoft PowerPoint® presentation graphics program 4.0, with powerful tools to help businesses take full advantage of the power of the Internet, improve their productivity, save time and money, and project a professional image. The collection of business tools available with Microsoft Office for the Macintosh includes 43 new Office small-business templates, the Microsoft Business Guide, Microsoft Bookshelf® 1996-97 CD-ROM reference library, Microsoft Internet Explorer and the Internet Assistants for Microsoft Excel and Word. The enhanced release of Microsoft Office for Macintosh is currently available as a standalone product; in addition, it will be packaged with future Macintosh products geared to the needs of small-business customers. This OEM agreement marks the first time that a Microsoft Office product will be shipped with an Apple computer in the United States. “This new release of Microsoft Office with small-business tools demonstrates our ongoing commitment to this platform and our Macintosh customers,” said Richard Fade, vice president for desktop applications at Microsoft. “Microsoft Office and the small-business tools provide ready-to-use solutions that help businesses develop high-quality marketing materials, plan for the future, explore and create content for the Internet, and much more.” “We are excited to offer Microsoft Office with small-business tools to our customers,” said Greg LaPorte, manager of small-business marketing at Apple Computer Inc. “We will soon be announcing products designed to fit the needs of small businesses that will combine the power and flexibility of Microsoft Office and the Macintosh platform to give small businesses the tools they need to be successful.”
- Microsoft Office business tools and templates. Forty-three templates for Microsoft Office designed to help businesses in the areas of planning, finance, management, marketing, operations and sales. The tools and templates include the Business Plan Workbook
- Microsoft Business Guide. A small-business informational resource with more than 400 checklists, tips, suggestions and more to help businesses acquire bank loans, reduce operational expenses, develop high-quality marketing materials, etc
- Microsoft Bookshelf 1996-97. The best-selling CD-ROM reference library contains an Address Builder, Internet directory, dictionary, thesaurus and encyclopedia as well as four additional reference titles.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 2.1. The perfect browser for exploring the Internet. Fast, compact and designed for the Macintosh, Microsoft Internet Explorer helps businesses accomplish their Internet-related tasks more quickly.
- Internet Assistants for Microsoft Excel and Word. Powerful tools that enable business users to convert existing Microsoft Excel and Word documents into HTML, as well as create high-quality Web pages from scratch with features such as scrolling marquees.
https://fredstephenson.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking "Fred's *Online Product Reviews*" to amazon.com, amazon.ca, amazon.co.uk, amazonsupply.com, audible.com, abebooks.com, or myhabit.com.